The Site collects two kinds of information from you: (1) personal information that you submit to us, and (2) non-personal information, such as the pages you visited on the Site and your IP address. To learn how to opt out of receiving further information from Tatonka Fitness, see the Section E below.
- Personal Information. We collect and use personal information about you in the following ways:
- Registering on the Site. You may supply Tatonka Fitness with your personal information when you register on the Site. For example, a client who registers on the Site must provide a full name, state of residence, email address, date of birth and password. For an instructor to register on the Site, he or she must provide full name, state of residence, email address, date of birth, username, password, home address, contact number, court locations, weekly schedule availability, instructor bio, photo, and Social Security Number (For a criminal background check). Tatonka Fitness may, from time to time, change the information that it requests from the visitors to the Site.
b. Lesson Scheduling. You may supply Tatonka Fitness with further personal information, including your home address and credit card information, when you schedule a lesson on the Site. We use a third party company to process credit card transactions, but we may have access to this data.
c. E-mail. If you submit feedback, questions, or requests for information about Tatonka Fitness services, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries. Tatonka Fitness may collect and store the information you choose to provide us to send you information about Tatonka Fitness from time to time.
1. Use of Personal Information Collected Via the Site. We use your personal information that is collected on the Site primarily for the following purposes:
- To deliver the services that you requested via the Site, such as lessons or other appointments
- To deliver you information, alerts, or newsletters that you request, or that we believe may be of interest to you
- To alert you to special offers, updated information, and other new services from Tatonka Fitness, or other third parties, or to forward promotional materials
- To complete a transaction or service requested by you
- To fulfill the terms of a promotion
- To ensure the Site is relevant to your needs
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of the Site
- Use of Non-Personal Information. We use non-personal information in the ways described above, either alone or in combination with personal information. We also may use non-personal information in other ways as permitted by applicable law.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Tatonka Fitness will share the personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill a service to you. For example, we will share the personal information of clients with the instructor(s) that they have selected. Similarly, Tatonka Fitness will share the personal information of instructors with clients. By registering with the Site, you agree to allow your data to be shared in this manner. If you do not want your data shared in this manner, please do not use the Site.
- To respond to your request or enter you into a promotion. If you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or with mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your name, contact information or any behavioral or geolocation data that we have collected from you, for research, administrative, and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use this information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration, or business purposes. If you do not want us to share this type of information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain the Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection, and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer the Site will have access to users’ personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To comply with applicable law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of applicable law or comply with legal process served on us; protect and defend our rights or property; or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors, clients, and instructors and provide such information to third parties.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. For example, we may be required to use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit card information and address matches the information that you supplied to secure a registration via the Site.
- Finally, in the unlikely event that all or substantially all of our assets relating to this Site is sold or transferred to another party, your personal identifiable information may be transferred to this acquiring entity.
- Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We use non-personal information collected on the Site in the manner described in Sections B.2 and C.1
- Rights Reserved. Tatonka Fitness expressly reserves the right to disclose your personal and non-personal information if Tatonka Fitness reasonably believes it is required to do so by applicable law; to protect itself or to protect the rights of another user; to reduce risk of credit or other kind of fraud; or to comply with a court order.
Third Party Links
This Site may contain links to other sites. Additionally, third parties may from time to time link to the Site. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRACTICES OF ANY OTHER WEB SITES. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that they visit.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm a scheduling request, to send you notice of changes to your scheduling request, to send you information about changes to our services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by applicable law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we may provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Site. The opt-out choice will be provided in the emails that we send to you, when required to comply with applicable law. If you choose to opt-out of any email correspondence, we will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed.
Notification of Changes
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Age Thirteen
Tatonka Fitness is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and we do not use it or share it with third parties.
We make an effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control, including using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to collect and transmit your information. If you have any questions about the security of the Site, please contact email@example.com.
Waiver / Severability
Effective Date: May 20, 2017
Last Modified Date: May 20, 2017